Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Put it to song!

Jaden is going through this stage that he has to sing about everything!! Last night we couldn't find his beloved duck that he sleeps with, so we offered him many other choices. After settling on his blue bear and George the monkey, we headed to bed. After a minute or two we heard him singing and curiously snuck to his door. He was singing, "I miss my ducky, he is not here, I left him at grandmas house, oh no, oh no, I miss my ducky!" It was hilarious! We had to hurry back to our room so we could laugh. Then today as Judd left to go back to work, Jaden began singing again. "I have to stay here with my mommy because daddy goes to work. I miss my daddy, I miss my daddy." What a funny phase for me to observe. I love to hear the songs he comes up with. Jace is sucking his thumb, he will spit his binky out to suck his thumb. I am not sure I like this!! I was a thumb sucker and it is a hard habit to break!

No comments:

Post a Comment