Thursday, August 20, 2009

Start up

Well, here we go! Everyone keeps telling me to start a blog, so I suppose I can work on it a bit while the kids nap. So no promises on how much will get put on here. Judd is working at Peck Ormsby and loves his job. He enjoys the people he works with and enjoys crunching numbers. Jaden turns 3 in 9 days!! I can't believe how fast the time flies. He loves to spell, count, and play with friends. He is starting to potty train, some days are better than others. But at least he is showing some interest! Jace is 4 and 1/2 months old. He has started rolling over and laughing out loud. Jaden loves being a big brother and is always smothering Jace with his affection. Jace loves his big brother and loves to observe him. I am enjoying being at home. What a blessing to be able to be around while my kids grow up. This is my first year staying at home and I am excited to see how it all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment