Friday, September 11, 2009

Naps


Thanks goodness for the days when both kids have them at the same time and you can actually get something done. I have had good intentions to keep up on this blog, and post something at least weekly, but at you check the dates you can see that hasn't happened! Jaden turned 3 on the 29th of August. He is still a good kid, he just likes to test his mother a little more than he use to. He talks a hundred miles a minute and there are days that I pray for 5:30 to come quicker, so that I can get some relief. (That's when daddy gets home.) Jace is laughing at us now. He loves to smile and be played with. He cries when he thinks he is being ignored. He rolls over both from his back to front and front to back now. He has been a little fussy the last couple days. I really think we will have a tooth before much longer. Judd was excited to be in Texas at the BYU game last weekend. He had a great experience. I took the kids and stayed at my mom's while he was gone. I wasn't going to have the kids all weekend alone. It only took my parents 20 minutes of Jadens nonstop energy before they understood why I was there! Jaden asks daily to go back to "thornton's" house. He had a great time playing with their trains. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! That's it for now. Hopefull I will do a bit better over the next few week. Pray for naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment